- How do I contact Customer Service?
- You can email customer service at [email protected]. You will receive an email response within 24 to 48 hours. In order to keep our prices competitive, we only provide email responses. Customer service over the phone will not be offered.
- What is the return and exchange policy for web purchases?
- All purchases made on ShopFortyOne.com are Final Sale.
- Can I return or exchange an item purchased from Loudmouthgolf.com or a retail store to ShopFortyOne.com?
- No. Loudmouthgolf.com and ShopFortyOne.com are separate companies. ShopFortyOne will not accept returns including those from other companies or stores.
- How do you ship? How long does it take to ship my order?
Note: Business days are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm PSTFor your convenience, ShopFortyOne offers several shipping options; including International shipping.
Our standard flat-rate shipping is $4.95. Flat-Rate Shipping can take between 5-14 business days (depending on the shipping location) to arrive. Flat-rate shipping only delivers within the United States does not deliver on Saturday's or to P.O. boxes.
Additionally, we offer FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx International Priority, and USPS International Priority. You will receive a quote on shipping price once you place the item in your cart and continue to checkout. Orders take 1-2 business days to pack and ship out of our warehouse. You will promptly receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number once your items have shipped from our warehouse in Northern California. Orders can be tracked using FedEx or USPS by inputting your tracking number located on the bottom right hand side of your shipping confirmation. If you have trouble finding your shipping confirmation please check to see if your confirmation was filtered by your e-mail provider and placed in your "Junk" folder. Additionally, you can find the e-mail by searching for "ShopFortyOne Shipping" or "ShopFortyOne Confirmation" in your e-mail.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CUSTOMS:
As with any U.S. merchant, ShopFortyOne is not responsible for any taxes, tariffs or duties that your country's customs office may require upon delivery of merchandise purchased and shipped from the U.S. ** If you are shipping to an address outside of the US, you will receive a separate bill from FedEx for the customs/duties associated with your shipment. **
Additional Shipping questions should be addressed to Bri at [email protected]
- Am I eligible for a price adjustment?
- No. All sales are Final and price adjustments are not allowed.
- When can I expect new inventory?
- We recommend signing up for the newsletter in order to get notified when inventory is replenished.
- You currently don’t have my size. Will you be getting more sizes in?
- The majority of the inventory consists of closeouts, discontinued styles, and hard-to-find styles. Quantities are limited therefore the option of restocking is not readily available. We recommend that if you see something you like, place your orders as soon as possible!
- Do you sell factory seconds?
- Never -- we only buy first-quality. All of our merchandise comes directly to us from the brand manufacturers or one of their authorized dealers. We stand behind all of our merchandise, so please contact us in the event you feel something you received has a manufacturer's defect.